The purpose of enrolment is to inform and/ or update the College with your personal information. It is also a process by which you:
- agree to be a student at LBC
- agree to abide by the College’s regulations and codes
- agree to pay all relevant fees
- agree to sign the College’s data protection declaration
- agree to abide by the College’s IT protocols.
As part of the enrolment process you will receive your student card, library card, security ID badge and handbooks.
Please bring a passport photograph with you to the Induction week. The enrolment form will be distributed to you then.