The future of European and FSU Reform Judaism rests in training the best rabbis and educators possible. Leo Baeck College has a 60 year outstanding track record training and inspiring rabbinic and education students. Our mission is to be the pre-eminent institution of Jewish scholarship and learning that is the heart of the intellectual and spiritual life of the Progressive Jewish community. Leo Baeck College combines inspirational, high calibre teaching with a commitment to developing rabbis, other professionals, and lay leaders who will build sustainable, accessible, and thriving Progressive Jewish communities.
The long term financial security of Leo Baeck College can be secured through the investments made with endowment monies.
An endowment donation provides a lifetime of income for the College and ensures its financial security.
We are currently looking to endow the following faculty positions:
- The Principal of Leo Baeck College – £2.5 million
- The Dean (Director of the Rabbinic Programme) – £2 million
- The Chair of Biblical Studies – £1.5 million
- The Chair of Jewish Liturgy – £1.5 million
- The Chair of Rabbinic Literature – £1.5 million
- Director of Jewish Education – £1.5 million
- Head of Vocational Studies – £1.5 million
- Reader / Senior Lecturer in Jewish Liturgy – £1.25 million
- Reader / Senior Lecturer in Rabbinic Literature – £1.25 million
- Reader / Senior Lecturer in Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic – £1.25 million
- Reader / Senior Lecturer in Sociology of Religion – £1.25 million
- Reader / Senior Lecturer in Jewish Theology and Thought – £1.25 million
- Reader / Senior Lecturer in Jewish History – £1.25 million
- Post doctoral research / teaching fellow – £750,000
We are also looking to endow building and classrooms.
- Leo Baeck College Rabbinic School – £20.5 million
- The Library of Leo Baeck College – £10 million
- The Manor House Drawing Room – £5 million
- The Manor House Classrooms – £3.5 million
- The Leo Baeck College New Wing Classrooms – £3 million
- The Leo Baeck College Reception Area – £3 million
- The Leo Baeck College Annexe – £3 million
- The Leo Baeck College Student Lounge – £2 million
- The Leo Baeck College Administrative Centre – £2 million
- The Leo Baeck College Informal Study Area – £2 million
It is a legally binding agreement and as such if you are interested in making an endowment donation to the College please contact Marc Green, Head of Fundraising (+44(0)20 8349 5607 / firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.