You can find Leo Baeck College in the Manor House of the Sternberg Centre for Judaism. We are on East End Road (80) and the post code for SatNav is N3 2SY.
If you are travelling by car please note that there is no parking available on campus unless prior permission has been requested. There is a lot of non-restricted street parking in the side streets around the campus but please do not park over any of our neighbours driveways.
Visits to the site can be made by appointment but for security reasons please do not turn up without prior arrangement having been made.
If travelling by underground, the nearest station to the campus is Finchley Central which is on the High Barnet branch of the Northern Line. The station is situated on Regents Park Road, Finchley and is a twelve minute walk from the Campus.
- Walk south-east on Station Rd towards Wootton Grove (302 ft)
- Turn right onto Wootton Grove (272 ft)
- Turn left onto Lichfield Grove (0.3 mi)
- Turn right onto Manor View (0.1 mi)
- At the end of the Manor View, cross over by the roundabout. From the roundabout the Campus entrance can be seen to the right.
We are also close to the M1 motorway
- if travelling from the North exit Junction 2 ontoBarnet By-Pass / Great North Way / A1 towards Central London / Holloway / A406 East / North Circular (1.3 mi).
- At Hendon Lane / A504, turn left (0.7 mi)
- At Gravel Hill turn right (0.5 mi)
- Go straight over traffic lights onto East End Road (0.5 mi).
- Campus is on the right hand side.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8349 5600