Lehrhaus Courses and Other Events – Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation by You
You are asked to let us know as soon as possible – either by email to email@example.com or any other Leo Baeck College email address as provided as main contact at the time of booking (or by calling 020 8349 5600) – if you are unable to attend a Leo Baeck College event or course you have paid for.
In the event of you having to cancel your booking, our refund policy will depend on the type of event you were booked on and how much notice we are given. In general:
- More than 28 days’ notice – Provided you let us know a minimum of 28 full days before the day of the event / start of the course, you will be refunded 100 percent of the ticket / course price.
- Between 28 and 7 days’ notice – If you let us know between 28 and 7 full days before the day of the event / start of the course, you will be refunded 50 percent of the ticket / course price.
- Less than 7 days’ notice – If you let us know less than 7 full days before the day of the event, we will not be able to offer you any automatic refund. In certain circumstances we may adopt a different policy so please contact us directly.
You do not need to supply your credit card details again simply your name, the course or event code and the receipt number given to you when your booking was confirmed.
Payment will be returned to the original account.
Transferring a Booking
In cases where a refund is not possible, or where only a partial refund is possible, you may opt instead to send a friend in your place for no additional charge, subject to the following restriction(s):
- We kindly request that you, as the person who has made the booking, vouch for the person you have transferred your booking to.
- We kindly request that you, as the person who has made the booking, let us know in advance of the transfer so that we can inform security (where security has been provided) of the name change.
We do reserve the right to decline any booking transfer in certain circumstances but will inform you in such instances.
Cancellation by Us (Leo Baeck College or designated agent provider)
Cancellation may be necessary in exceptional circumstances and Leo Baeck College reserves the right in its absolute discretion to cancel an event. If this occurs you will be offered a full and prompt refund of all monies you have paid. However, if cancellation of an event occurs, Leo Baeck College will not pay any compensation, nor be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by you as a result.
All fees will need to be paid in full before the start of the course.
Courses will only run as long as the minimum number of students is met and the College reserves the right to cancel any course. In this instance, the fee paid will be reimbursed to the student.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reimburse any fees to a student who withdraws from a course once a course has started.